• Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What I Can't Live Without

So here are a few things that I absolutely could not survive without.....OK maybe I could, but I'd be a rather bitchy individual.

I love HONEST TEA!  If you haven't already tried it, please do!  It's very low in both calories and sugar so it's good for your waistline, also it's loaded with antioxidants.  Wayyy better for you than Lipton tea, unless of course you drink the unsweetened version of it (I do).


I highly recommend the flavors pictured here: Lori's Lemon, and Peach Ooh-La-Long
Yummmmo!!!






Rosebud Salve is my ultimate savior.  I use it on my lips (the only thing that helps them when they are really chapped in the winter), I use it on my hands, my cuticles, and in the winter when I have static hair, you can rub a bit in the palms of your hand then smooth over hair lightly, and BAM, problem solved!  You can always find this product at Sephora.

To relieve some stress and burn some calories get off your butt and try ZUMBA!  This latin dance-inspired fitness craze is taking over and it is easy to find a class most anywhere you look.

I hate treadmills and most aerobic exercise boors the hell out of me.  I love to dance so Zumba is the perfect workout for me.  I can dance for over an hour straight and I am soaked in sweat so I know it must be doing something.  Also, this has always been a major source of stress relief for me.

Even if you feel you have two left feet, I guarantee no one is watching you.  Just keep on moving and have a good time with it, you'll love it!







Please try Dove's Shea Butter body lotion if you haven't already.  The scent is divine and it leaves my legs and body feeling silky smooth!








 When it comes to makeup I love my Laura Mercier!  It covers up the never ending dark circles that are under my eyes. And the tinted moisturizer serves as an excellent alternative to heavy foundation.  Both are excellent products and well worth the $.



Do tell, what products should I be trying?  What is it that you can't live without in your daily routine?










Ahh Yes, and last but certainly not least, I love getting into a bed made with crisp freshly cleaned sheets more than about anything else.  Not anything, but just about!  Who's with me here?!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a rosebud salve junkie too! Have you tried the mint and strawberry? Love them.

    My coworker asked if I was addicted the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have mint right here on my work desk! I have yet to try the strawberry, that could be dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Honest Tea too! And I'll have to check out Laura mercier to cover up my dark circles in the early morning!

    Becca
    http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete