• Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fresh Faces

I'm nearing the date of my wedding makeup trial and I've been compiling photos of some beautiful celebrity faces.

I do not wear a ton of makeup in my day-to-day life so I just want to look as fresh and glowing as possible on the big day.


My search for bright fresh eyes seemed to keep going back to the looks of Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian. Their makeup artists do it best in my humble opinion. When they're not doing the dark smokey eye look they look so fresh and natural!



Below is a photo of my worst nightmare. Hello "wayyyy too much bronzer, your face doesn't match your neck" look.



Just for fun I'm posting a few celebrity wedding photos. I think Ivanka is one classy broad. I hope to look as fresh and fabulous as she does on my wedding day.
Ivanka Trump wearing Grace Kelly-inspired Vera Wang


Alyssa Milano in Vera Wang


Khloe Kardashian in, SURPRISE, Vera Wang


Rebecca Romijn looking amazing in Ralph Lauren



Which celebrity has the best wedding style? I think Rebecca Romijn looked amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment