• Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bridal Shower Jitters

My bridal shower is quickly approaching, this weekend, and I'm so excited I can't focus on anything.  Therefore I will blog instead of working.

I know the date, time and location, otherwise the only other details I know is that there will be some beautiful gerber daisies there.


However I suspect there will also be some delicious cupcakes, since I'm obsessed with them!  Hoping for red velvet (fingers crossed)!


It's overwhelming to me that all of these people are coming together to celebrate just for lil ol' me.  I must get used to this attention thing.  There will be more of it to follow at the wedding, I suspect.  

Oh, only other thing I suspect is a mountain of gifts.  My inner child can't help but be giddy.  It's like christmas morning for adults!  I'm a registry stalker too, by the way.  Kind of ashamed to admit, but I know I'm not alone there!

Even more exciting than the cake, presents and flowers will be the presence of all of my loved ones, friends and family, showing up to celebrate my future marriage, love and life.  I am truly blessed.

Have a great weekend all, I know I will!

XOXO
 - J

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I monitored it too. You sort of have to to make sure people aren't running out of options right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. I like this vase a lot. Anyway, I need DIY décor ideas for our small family destination wedding. Have reserved some popular beachside San Francisco wedding venues for the day. We are over the top these days and really can’t wait for our special day.

    ReplyDelete