• Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 14, 2011

M&M's Coming to a Wedding Near You?

I love M&M's just as much as the next gal. Chocolate in every color imaginable, how could you not!





However I've noticed a bit of a trend, M&M wedding cakes! What do you think?

Check out M&M's wedding website.

This is amazing, however they managed to balance those cake layers on the bowls. Nothing short of a work of art!







They are always great as favors or part of the candy buffet, if you choose to have one. You can get the wedding date, names and even your faces printed right on there!




Don't forget the notorious wedding bands photo op! Why not add a pop of color?





I love the color and clarity of this image, perfection!



My man would love some of these for sure! Too bad he's allergic to chocolate.



Whatever the wedding scheme, theme or colors, you can always incorporate some M&Ms in a classy way in my opinion.

M&M love FOREVER!!

3 comments:

  1. Possibly my favourite post from a blog... EVER! I want one of these cakes!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Steffi, thanks so much, what a fantastic compliment! You should definitely have one of those cakes, next birthday. There, I gave you the perfect excuse for one!

    ReplyDelete