• Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Bridal Shower.......

was a hit!  I was surprised with a gorgeous Jimmy Choo cake, which was an exact replica of the shoe I will wear on my wedding day.  Ladybugs everywhere, since I'm obsessed with them.  The best part of all: wonderful family and friends everywhere!

My wedding shoe replica cake!  Made by Corsino Cakes.
It was really such an honor to be joined by so many people, a good majority of which traveled over an hour, just so they could celebrate our impending marriage.  I'm in awe of how lucky I am to have so many amazing supportive people in my life.
I know you're really supposed to create a bouquet out of the ribbons from the shower and use it at the rehearsal, however my friends thought the hat was much better.  What do you think?
Bridal Shower Antics
I had my makeup trial done the morning of my shower, and I'm very happy with the results!  Might as well have somewhere to go when you're all dolled up.  
My MOH picked out the most adorable favors for the shower.  Ladybug magnets!  I was soooo close to buying these for wedding day favors! 

 
There were also gorgeous gerber daisies everywhere. Love Love Love!!!

Thank you to everyone who came, helped out and made the day so special for me.  I love you all!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun cake! I'm glad you had fun! Thanks for following my blog :)

    Becca
    http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat and the shoes are awesome, Congratulations for your wedding! xx Joice

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cake! Looks like a wonderful shower.

    ReplyDelete