• Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tis' the Season for Coconut Flakes

I recently gained a new appreciation for Malibu rum while on my honeymoon in Aruba.  Shocking.

I've just learned that they came out with a new Malibu Holiday/Winter Edition that features actual coconut flakes in the rum!  I'm sooooo goddamn excited! 
I love the flavor of coconut in absolutely anything.  However, believe it or not I'm not a huge fan of sweet drinks.   Here are a few solutions I've come up with to this problem when it comes to mixing up some Malibu yummyness for my glass:

Malibu and black cherry seltzer.  Just enough sweet and absolutely delicious!
Malibu and club soda with just a splash of coca-cola. Obviously Malibu and Coke is a staple at most bars, I find the amounts of sugar in Coke to be disturbing so this is my fast fix to this problem.

What will you be mixing up this holiday season?

4 comments:

  1. My mum lovessss Rum! That's the first thing she tends to grab when drinking is present!
    But she would love this; I'm thinking this wouldn't be a bad Christmas present.. I hope they have it here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did I not know about this? My mouth is watering. You can drink on Sunday's right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck yeah you can drink on Sundays! It's part of that whole "relax" thing you are supposed to do on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa...I was not aware of this revelation. I love this stuff if mixed well. Yum!

    ReplyDelete