• Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

DIY Holiday Decor

I'm a huuuge fan of Real Simple Magazine.  They sent me a cute DIY project slideshow this morning for holiday decor and I thought I'd share.

The gold gift bow wreath is my favorite, how about you?

Credit here.
 I plan on attempting some DIY garland next.

I found some great DIY projects on Design Sponge.  Check it out!

I made my own Christmas wreath this year and it came out just as nice as the marked up ones you find at places like Pier 1.  I also find some satisfaction in DIY projects.  I'm no Martha Stewart, but I take pride in saving $ and sprucing up my home at the same time.

What easy DIY projects have you done?  Please share!

Credit here.
This year I'm taking my first stab at making glorious Christmas sugar cookies.  I hope they come out looking somewhat recognizable.

3 comments:

  1. Love the little snowman garland. How adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove that bow wreath. I think I'll make one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like that gold bow wreath, who knew those could look so cute when they're put together! I'm thinking about making sugar cookies this year too, you'll have to share what recipe you use!

    ReplyDelete