• Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Swarovski Ladybug Love

I have a slight obsession with ladybugs.  I love them, any charm, nicknack or tiny figurine I can find of one I end up purchasing.

With my impending nuptials I've been a stressed out mess lately.  Aaaand Swarovski send me a little birthday gift of $15 credit so I treated myself to the newest addition to my collection. (I can justify any purchase)  Meet Lucky Ladybird.
Lucky Ladybird
Now I need to buy a printer's/letterpress drawer to hang on my wall to hold all of my little neurotic collectibles. This one I found on etsy is of particular interest to me. 
You can find it here on etsy.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'd put a magnet on it and put it on my mirror so I could see it every morning. Good for you for treating yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the ladybug crystal piece! Just bumped into your blog. Best of luck with planning the wedding and love that you are sharing your experience while dealing with other stuff.

    www.redsolesandredwine.com

    ReplyDelete