• Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 1, 2011

Etsy, My Bestie

If you haven't heard of the website Etsy yet, well get on board!  It's an amazing site where crafters can sell, anyone can purchase, and you can network with fellow crafters or buyers.  I've found many fantastic items on the site at unbeatable prices.  Best part is, every item is unique and more than likely one-of-a-kind!
For when I finally acquire a macbook, I must have one of these:
You can find cookie monster here.
           For when we finally finish paying for our upcoming wedding maybe I'll be able to purchase some original artwork for our bedroom.  Gorgeous!    
You can buy this fantastic piece here.
I've gotten so many wonderful wedding DIY ideas from Etsy.  Below are a few I will attempt on my own.
These can be bought here.
This can be bought here.


Buy this beauty here.
I actually went ahead and bought this print, couldn't resist. Find it here.

My mother went ahead and bought us the card box below, personalized of course.
Order one here.
I want these items just because, well, they're fab!
Purchase this here.



Angora Jersey Thumbhole Armwarmers.  Buy them here.
Yes please!  Buy this Gold ring w/semi-precious Carnelian here.





3 comments:

  1. Love the four leaf clover ring. You should buy for luck, we all need a little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've always been a fan of those macbook decals too! so cute!
    xox dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the four leaf clover ring and your blog!

    xoxo navy & orange

    navyandorange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete