• Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

We're Married!!

I'm sorry to my followers that I've been such a slacker.  I was busy getting married!!  We are officially a family now and I couldn't be happier!


Here is my pre-ceremony shot that I wanted so badly.  What do you think?  I started to cry of course (happy tears).  I was a ball of emotions that day.



Please follow this link to see a small sampling of my wedding photos.  Michael Bloom Photography is amazing!  I would recommend them to any and everyone! He made me look like a goddess in the below photo, I seriously can't even believe it's me!  And such fun wedding party shots.  I'm still waiting on all of the photos, but the sampling alone has me drooling!!


All the wedding stress is over (Thank Christ!) and now I get to settle into the warm fuzzy holidays with my husband.  I'm thinking warm fire, hot cocoa, Christmas music, ridiculous amounts of food!  All with the man I love.



 Mmmmm get in my belly!!


I love to decorate for the holidays!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and right before the holidays! Beautiful bride turned wife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!
    I love the shot of the wedding party the best.
    Hope you liked the magnets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You're a beautiful bride. Love that shot, tears and all.

    ReplyDelete