• Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 28, 2011

Cybertastic!!

Today has been a cybertastic day so far!  Yes I made that word up. 

Photo credit  here
Free shipping and deep discounts is sooo much better than fighting the holiday crowds at the stores!

Photo credit compliments of MSNBC




I'm trying to avoid being brainwashed by all of the Christmas hype that is all over the televisions, radios, and any store you walk into nowadays.  Whenever possible, shop local, and shop with cash so the store owners don't have to pay credit card fees.

I tried to create a holiday list with at least half of the items from ETSY

ETSY is a great way to do some local shopping, and support small business.  Most sellers do take credit cards instead of paypal if that is an issue.

This holiday season I plan on keeping my focus on what is important, family, not shopping malls or gifts or last minute stocking stuffers.  I can't deny that a nice thoughtful gift puts a smile on my face, however stay focused on your family and your blessings that come in the form of beautiful people who are part of our lives.

Happy holidays my friends! 
Photo credit here.



Keep calm and carry on and get out of the malls whenever possible!

1 comment: