• Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Organizing in the New Year

I found an item in Bed Bath and Beyond that changed my life yesterday.  Ok I'm exaggerating, it changed my closet, which makes me happy and brings me a sense of calm, which in turn changes my life.
The item that changed my life. Get one HERE.

It's Real Simple's Scarf/Belt Hanger .  My closet went from being messy and overwhelming to actually having free hangers to work with!  Scarves were taking over my closet!


See the before .... brace yourselves.


And the after, now you can all breathe a sigh of relief..  




All with one little item that with my trusty coupon only cost me $8.  Here's the best part - $8 for two of these lovely organizers!

Run out and get one ladies!  You can hang your belts on there too if you have a belt obsession instead of a scarf one like mine.

1 comment: