• Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bridal Blah Blah Blah

It’s getting down to the wire so I’ve got wedding on the brain, as per usual.

I’m excited to have my favorite signature drink on hand, labeled “Bride’s Punch” however I might need to drink it out of a sippie cup. If I spill a deep red colored cocktail on my dress it could be disastrous.

But tell me if you could resist this combo: Passion fruit flavored vodka, pomegranate mango juice, with a splash of club soda. Mmmmmmmmm!


I’d like medium coverage with rose petals on either side of the aisle. If I leave anything for guests to toss at me it will surely be rose petals, those don’t hurt as much as rice and I feel bubbles have been done to death.


I envision the aisle chairs similar to this photo except with gerber daisies in our color and thick gold ribbon.



Love the color combo on these seating cards!



I must say, I might have been more excited about the shoes than the dress. I’ll admit it! I’ve always wanted a pair, and this may be the only pair I’ll ever own, but I can wear them with anything! Jimmy Chooooooos!!!!! Check out their bridal collection. The color is perfection, I can (and will) wear them with anything. Trust me when I say they WILL NOT sit in my closet and collect dust.



I’m super excited for our wedding, please join in my excitement and tell me what you think. I’m always up for any and all ideas!!

4 comments:

  1. i love those jimmy choo! hah.

    check out my fashion blog, wil you, follow?
    http://theforeverperfects.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could sip on that drink, honey, if we get you a cup with a lid and a straw. Full splash protection. -AB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sign me up for a cup of that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shoes! And you're right, they'll go with anything :-) Good choice, wish I had an excuse to pick up a pair of Jimmy Choos!

    ReplyDelete