• Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, May 6, 2011

Ceremony Decor Dizzy

I've been struggling with how to decorate the ceremony space for my wedding. Adam and I are getting married in a plainer than Jane garden area. Basically the venue is providing the chairs, that's it. I need to wrack my brain for the cheapest most beautiful fix to my problem.

Below are a few images of some gorgeous ideas, not so sure they're on the cheap though...ahhhhh!



I love the idea of ribbons lining the back row of chairs, in my wedding colors.

This can be done for a reasonable price, silk gerber garland here I come!






Who knew renting a modern non-tacky archway or urns to flank the ceremony site would be such a headache...a potentially expensive one at that!

Great idea! Too bad I bought my seating cards already..grrrr



Can I please have a photo like this of our ceremony? Pleeeassseee!!!

1 comment:

  1. ohhh i can't wait to see your wedding! I love all of your ideas!

    ReplyDelete