• Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Home for the Holidays

This year I hope all of these things were true for you:

My first batch of sugar cookies!
Lots of yummy goodies to fill your belly.  

Lots of good booze to lift your spirits and help you cope with the craziness that is the holidays.

Our very first full size tree.  Santa came!
Beautiful holiday decor to surround you and keep your spirits jolly.

My wonderful husband and I.
And more than any of these things, I hope you were surrounded by loved ones.  Family friends or whomever makes your heart smile.
My longtime friend Erin, and her boy, my godson, Cassius.
Still more fun to come for New Years!  Any fun plans?  Do you go all out or keep it lowkey?

3 comments:

  1. That's a pretty good wish list. Cheers to another year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all the presents under that tree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm hungry for sugar cookies! Looks like a wonderful Christmas!

    Heading to dinner tonight and watching some fireworks. Hopefully on the road and home before the drunk drivers.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete