• Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Wedding Cake Obsession

My wedding is coming up in only 166 short days and I think I've changed my mind on the cake/cupcake tier about 1,000 times.

Two tier cake on top of the cupcakes or 1 tier? Modern or contemporary or smack you in the face bold?

Come to think of it I've changed my mind on a lot of things. Anyway, I'm going to share a few favorite photos / ideas of mine that you might see coming up at a wedding near you!!

Look at these beautiful clean lines and pops of bold color. Love it!

I'm not a big fan of paisley but this cake has changed my mind!

I can't deny, my heart belongs to the cupcake tier. Our wedding colors are burnt orange, chocolate brown and gold so of course, I would pick the below images as my favorites!

With a cala cascade on our top tier cake. Hoping for a 2 tier cake to top the cupcake tower...

I'd love little cala accents on our cupcakes. Perhaps to mark a specific flavor.

I will certainly have to make one of these, so fun!


ADORABLE!


I'll close with a beautiful quote, since I can't say it any better than this!

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ― Laozi

No comments:

Post a Comment